PKO Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PKO Ultimate

Tales of Pirate Private Server PKO Ultimate Creator GM FireBlade

HomeServer PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PKO Ultimate Forum. Server in development process. Register and take part of process.
Our Forum moderator is xAfrooGunso.
PKO Ultimate Mobile Community. Share and keep in touch with friends via Mobile device. Read news for more information.
Join our facebook group for discussions on files for scripting
Top posters
[GM] Fireblade (87)
Hello agian Vote_lcapHello agian Voting_barHello agian Vote_rcap 
xAfrooGunso (44)
Zmajbosne (31)
iraq (28)
myhime90 (18)
Sweets (9)
Advocate (2)
kamil (2)
charles24 (1)
Latest topics
» Chat room
Hello agian Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:18 am by charles24

» How about making a small city for trading? (like a mall)
Hello agian Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:12 am by Zmajbosne

» How about saving money in dollar cards?
Hello agian Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:01 am by Sweets

» NPCs List ( Npcs in server )
Hello agian Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:19 am by myhime90

» throw anything to a person above you :D
Hello agian Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:20 am by myhime90

» 3Th and 4th generation pets
Hello agian Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:12 am by myhime90

» Tis Is niCE (maybe =.=")
Hello agian Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:10 am by [GM] Fireblade

» Hmmmm~~~~2
Hello agian Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:06 am by [GM] Fireblade

» Goddess Gems
Hello agian Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:05 am by myhime90

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PKO Ultimate on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of PKO Ultimate on your social bookmarking website

Hello agian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kamil

Hello agian Empty
PostHello agian

Hello iam iraq( i got ban here rofl) you ban be cuz of criticism? ok i dont care but delate all my ideas, post, topics, i had my own team and if we see you using my ideas we gona close your server trust me we can! anyways like i said long time ago whit this nvbies team you gona fail, (why fs closed? cuz of Sweets XD).
You have 24 hours to remove my posts.
peace Smile
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hello agian :: Comments

Re: Hello agian
Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:03 am  Sweets
1. fs closed cuz YOU and some other players were whining just like YOUNG kids.
2. You cant close this server, believe me, you cant =)
3. WHO the f*** are u to talk about me in that way?
4. You're nothing, so i'd rather you go get a life and forget about your WORK....oh and your AMAZING IDEAS, and your GREAT posts (p.s: they're nothing according to whats gonna happen in the future)
Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:04 am  Sweets
oo and btw, this act was so childish....I didn't expect that from a little kid like you =)
[GM] Fireblade
Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:12 pm  [GM] Fireblade
kamil wrote:
Hello iam iraq( i got ban here rofl) you ban be cuz of criticism? ok i dont care but delate all my ideas, post, topics, i had my own team and if we see you using my ideas we gona close your server trust me we can! anyways like i said long time ago whit this nvbies team you gona fail, (why fs closed? cuz of Sweets XD).
You have 24 hours to remove my posts.
peace Smile

lol ... hi iraq

First of all i was wondering when u gonna pull a stunt like this. I actually expected it from you. Ur critism aren't welcome on this forum, i have better things to do as to read ur crappy posts.
Second don't start something u can't finish coz u will end second.
Third don't make threads u gonna close down servers even if u try you will fail over and over again.

Number 4 - my team is none of ur business i will not let you critise them here on this forum or in the server. You had your chance to be on the team and you messed it up due to your big mouth.

Number 5 - Your post, topics etc are posted on your own free will, i will not make changes to this forums coz of you having a little childish fit. So take your 24 hours and shove it where the sun don't shine. If you HAD any morals, just to email me explained me ur concerns etc. i would've consider it, but since you like to make it public we will keep everything public.

Number 6 - all ideas etc. posted on this forum are general guidelines for what can be on the server. Once an conclusion is made with the forum members, i will discuss it with the team and we will decide if it gonna benefit the server or not.

For your information your ideas are a bit old school. Or actually very old school most of your stuff had to reviewed like three times. It's not just about balance etc in a server but it is also about the players, what makes it fun for them or not. This is why it is called private server coz u don't need donate to get anywhere in the game everything are free and free for all with a effect to make a community of friends to stay together, like sweets said fc closed down coz of you and your silly cries. If you pulled your stunts like you did in fc at the officials they would've laughed at you. Just like i am laughing now.

My final words - i had you checked out even before you knew it, amazing what ip addresses can do with google maps etc. So take this as a warning don't do something stupid that will make you end up in jail. Now you have 24 hrs to apologize to my members if you don't you will get banned again from this forum and your posts etc will be logged and can be used against you in the court of law as you made an public thread to this server community. So don't be stupid and play nice.
Post   Sponsored content

Hello agian

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PKO Ultimate :: Server Development :: General ideas and request.-
Jump to: