PKO Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PKO Ultimate

Tales of Pirate Private Server PKO Ultimate Creator GM FireBlade

HomeServer PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PKO Ultimate Forum. Server in development process. Register and take part of process.
Our Forum moderator is xAfrooGunso.
PKO Ultimate Mobile Community. Share and keep in touch with friends via Mobile device. Read news for more information.
Join our facebook group for discussions on files for scripting
Top posters
[GM] Fireblade (87)
Server Configuration Vote_lcapServer Configuration Voting_barServer Configuration Vote_rcap 
xAfrooGunso (44)
Server Configuration Vote_lcapServer Configuration Voting_barServer Configuration Vote_rcap 
Zmajbosne (31)
iraq (28)
myhime90 (18)
Sweets (9)
Advocate (2)
kamil (2)
charles24 (1)
Latest topics
» Chat room
Server Configuration Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:18 am by charles24

» How about making a small city for trading? (like a mall)
Server Configuration Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:12 am by Zmajbosne

» How about saving money in dollar cards?
Server Configuration Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:01 am by Sweets

» NPCs List ( Npcs in server )
Server Configuration Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:19 am by myhime90

» throw anything to a person above you :D
Server Configuration Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:20 am by myhime90

» 3Th and 4th generation pets
Server Configuration Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:12 am by myhime90

» Tis Is niCE (maybe =.=")
Server Configuration Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:10 am by [GM] Fireblade

» Hmmmm~~~~2
Server Configuration Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:06 am by [GM] Fireblade

» Goddess Gems
Server Configuration Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:05 am by myhime90

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PKO Ultimate on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of PKO Ultimate on your social bookmarking website

Server Configuration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM] Fireblade
Admin
Admin
[GM] Fireblade

Server Configuration Empty
PostServer Configuration

hi

The following couple of days i am gonna try something new.
i am gonna configure my webhost to accept all databases from the server files. This is alot of work but it can benefit greatly for the future.
Once this is complete the hoster don't need to run mssql server, he or she can just run the maps etc. all information etc will be stored in these databases for the game files.
Thus will result also in less configuration for hoster etc. All he or she will need to do is run map files etc.
Also this add more security etc for the server from hackers etc.

Once all tables and databases are made and configure, a basic website for private server will also be available,
if i succeed in this, the server will have more security than any other private server out there, this will also benefit players greatly.

I hope this will work, currently i am not sure but i look through the configuration etc. and it does not seem impossible.
Also once this is done the forum etc all will change to my web host, this forum will still stay for the game development and so on. And the other forum will be for game activities, bugs, guides etc. Once everything are working i'll post links to the site.

Thanks for all the support.

Fireblade
Back to top Go down
https://pkoultimate.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Server Configuration :: Comments

No Comment.

Server Configuration

Page 1 of 1